Jim Iyke, Biography & Net Worth 2020
Jim Iyke has continued to win the admiration of virtually everyone who loves watching movies. His style of acting is exceptional and his tune and ascent is not something of this planet. He is a popular Nollywood actor, a film and music maker, a donor, and a sequential business visionary. He is the author of Untamed Productions, Untamed Records, and the Jim Iyke Foundation. He is additionally the pioneer of the Jim Iyke Unscripted Reality Tv Show. As you read further you will discover more about his biography, net worth and so many other things about him.
Biography & Early Life
Jim Iyke was conceived on the 25th of September 1976, to Mr and Mrs Stephen Esomugha in Libreville, Gabon. He is the main kid among his kin. He hails from Enugu Agidi town in Anambra State.
Jim Iyke had his grade school training at Gabon and moved to Nigeria after his essential instruction. On coming back to Nigeria, he selected at the Federal Government College, Kwali, Abuja, for his optional instruction. A while later, he went to the University of Jos where he examined Psychology. He likewise has recognition in Banking and Finance. Jim Iyke has a child, Harvis Chidubem Iyke with Dana Kinduryte.
According to the current net worth rating, Jim Iyke is worth $30million.
After Jim Ike moved on from the University, he migrated to Lagos and turned into a Model. His drive to succeed persuaded him to join the Nigerian business. He started his Nollywood venture in 2001.
His acting, design, and talking style earned him the title Nollywood terrible kid. He is additionally a screen top choice. So far, Jim Iyke has highlighted in over a hundred and fifty films and is a numerous honor victor.
Jim Iyke is the author and CEO of Untamed Productions, Untamed Records, Untamed Cars, and Space Boutique. He additionally has business interests in land, occasion the executives, and Oil and gas.
World of Angels, Heavy Heart, The Intruder, Crossroads, Definition of Love, Jungle of Heirs, Dream maker, The Siege, Between two Worlds, Road to Hell, One Love, Cruz, Perfect Planner, The Desperate Housewife, and the host of others.
Jim Iyke Foundation
The Jim Iyke Foundation is a not revenue driven association set up by Jim Iyke to give better instruction and guarantee the prosperity of the less special youngsters in Africa.
Jim Iyke’s establishment is supposed to be the best personal owned VIP establishment in Nigeria. Up to this point the establishment has sorted out projects to edify individuals in Ghana, Liberia, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Lagos. The Foundation banded together with Pepsi, Nicon Hilton Hotel, and Indomie Noodles to sort out a 6000 youngsters stroll against destitution and kid ignorance in Nigeria.
Awards And Nominations Of Jim Iyke
- Best actor at the Afro North American Award
- Three-time winner of the Teenage Choice Award
- Best youth role model
- Best Actor at the Afro North America Award – 2006
- Teen Favorite Award – 2006
- Best looking Man in Nigeria – 2008
- Best actor at the Africa Entertainment Award, New York – 2009
- Mode Men Magazine named Jim Iyke Best actor – 2011
- Best actor at the Anambra State award – 2012
- Pan African Actor nominee at the Cameroon Entertainment Awards – 2012
- Screen Nation Award for Best Actor of the decade – 2012
- Award for his role in the movie – Last Flight to Abuja at the Kampala Nile Awards – 2012
- Entertainment Entrepreneur Award at the Kampala Nile Awards – 2012
- Best Actor at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) – 2015
- Festival Prize at The People’s Film Festival, New York – 2017
- Most Popular Actor by NET Honours – 2019.